A car interior is prone to crumbles, spills, and stains. Accumulated dust and pollen tracked into your car from outside can trigger allergies. Manufacturers recommend that you clean your car interior regularly—every month to a few times a year—depending on the car’s use and environment. Thanks to White Wizard® Stain Remover, cleaning your car’s interior doesn’t have to break the bank. With White Wizard® and some elbow grease, you can give the interior of your car a makeover and extend the life of your car and its resale value.
Determine the Depth of Cleaning
Before you begin, decide how much cleaning you’ll do. Are you doing a routine surface cleaning, deep-clean, or detailing your car’s interior? Assess the level of cleaning needed for your vehicle and the amount of time you have.
What You’ll Need to Clean your Car’s Interior
- Towels (we recommend chamois as it has an open fiber structure, which makes it very absorbent)
- Vacuum cleaner
- White Wizard® Stain Remover
- Wrenches and screwdrivers (optional, if you’re removing seats to clean under and around them or paneling to clean cracks and crevices)
- A bristle brush, preferably nylon
- Leather conditioner (if you have leather upholstery)
- Test surfaces for colorfastness before using White Wizard®.
- Apply a small amount to a corner of your car’s upholstery.
- Wait at least an hour to see if the color will fade.
Steps to Clean Your Car Interior
White Wizard® stain remover is safe for removing soil and stains on any surface or fabric used in a car interior, including leather.
- Vacuum any debris. Take your time on the floor and mats.
- Saturate any stains with White Wizard® Stain Remover.
- Use the bristle brush on any old, stubborn stains—especially grease, mud, or coffee.
- Rinse in cool water and dab with a dry, clean towel. Be sure to wipe, not scrub, especially leather upholstery.
- Repeat if needed.
- For leather upholstery, apply a leather conditioner to prevent cracking.
Contact us if you have any questions about how to use White Wizard® Stain Remover to clean your car interior.