You often need more than your favorite detergent when tackling tough everyday stains when tackling tough everyday stains. Bring on your “A” game by using White Wizard® Stain Remover to remove stubborn stains from silk ties to window blinds and so much more! Check out these creative ways to use White Wizard® spray or paste.
Creative Ways to Use White Wizard® Spray or Paste
Here are some of our best tips and creative ways to use White Wizard® spray or paste to remove ink, cloth diaper stains, bicycle grease, stains from silk ties, the grime from your blinds, and sweat.
If someone in your house exercises a lot, workout shirts and sports jerseys may become stiff and yellow under the arms. Don’t throw the shirts away!
If perspiration has changed the fabric’s color, apply ammonia to fresh stains or white vinegar to old stains, then rinse.
Apply White Wizard® spray and use a hard bristle brush to work out the stain.
Launder using the hottest water safe for that fabric.
Pro Tip! Keep a hard bristle toothbrush/brush taped to the side of the spray bottle or paste for easy application/scrubbing purposes. Also, here’s the science behind pit stains.
Students, teachers, and business professionals frequently find ink stains on their clothes. When ink shows up, follow these simple steps:
- Sponge the area around the stain with White Wizard® before applying it directly to the stain.
- Place stain face down on clean paper towels.
- Apply White Wizard® spray to the back of the stain.
- Replace paper towels frequently.
- Rinse thoroughly and launder according to garment instructions
Note: Some inks may be impossible to remove completely.
Cloth Diaper Stains
Pretreat stains with White Wizard® spray and launder as usual.
Place the freshly washed cloth diapers (still wet) in direct sunlight. The sun will help to further bleach the cloth and lighten the fabric.
Bicycle grease is stubborn.
Have you ever caught your pant leg in your bicycle chain? It’s covered in black grease marks when you pull out the fabric.
How to Remove Bicycle Grease from Fabric
- Pretreat the fabric with White Wizard® spray for at least thirty minutes. Launder them according to garment instructions.
- Repeat if necessary.
Do your silk ties have some food or wine stain? Pretreat with White Wizard® spray for approximately thirty minutes. Then, gently handwash. Don’t rub or wring the tie, or you could damage the fabric.
To preserve the fabric color:
- Soak it in a solution of two teaspoons of white vinegar with 100 ounces of water.
- Roll in a clean, dry towel to get the excess water out.
- Use a warm iron while still damp.
Are your blinds stained with grime? Take them down, and place them in the bathtub full of hot water with a scoop of White Wizard® paste.
Let them soak for 30 minutes, wipe them down, rinse, and come out sparkling clean.